Answered By: Lee-Yen Han
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2018     Views: 35

Students can get help from the Writing Center, a service provided by the Skills Lab. They provide drop-in consultation and support sessions. More info and contact details to set up an appointment available here:

For faculty members, the Office of Research Publication Services (RPS) provides writing/editing services. More details available here:​