Answered By: Rindra Ramli Last Updated: Jun 14, 2015 Views: 31
Answered By: Rindra Ramli
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2015 Views: 31
KAUST subscribes to more than 50,000 online journals from scores of leading publishers and scientific societies. Some of them include:
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Science journals and databases from American Chemical Society.
- American Geophysical Union.
- American Institute of Physics.
- American Physical Society.
- Annual Reviews.
- Association for Computing Machinery.
- Cambridge University Press.
- Institute of Physics.
- Nature Publishing.
- Optical Society of America.
- Oxford University Press.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Royal Society
- Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
For more information on electronic journals, please visit this webpage.